central problem with test suite

The testing process is not adequate to check for compliance of validation
reports.  All that it takes to see this is to notice that there are multiple
compliant non-isomorphic validation reports for when the data graph conforms
to the shapes graph.  Something more flexible than RDF graph isomorphism is
needed as the central operation of determining whether the actual validation
report is complaint with the requirements in the SHACL document.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications