Re: notice of non-implementation

Peter,

Your comments about validation reports (which were described in more detail in separate e-mails) were recorded and subsequently resolved as WG issues 225, 228 and 229. You were notified about these issues in response to the detailed e-mails that have described them.

We hope that the resolution of these issues addresses your concerns and you will be able to continue your implementation work. We understand, however, that you have not yet had a chance to review the changes made by the WG to address your concerns.

Regards,

Irene