Re: FW: SHACL (RDF Shapes) coming up for Candidate Recommendation

Hi Dave,

for tracking purposes I have turned your comment into a GitHub issue, see

     https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/issues/32

and added some discussion there. The WG will discuss all these formal
issues soon. You are of course welcome to continue the discussion "over
there". Maybe it would also be worthwhile getting feedback from the
Protege development community to see if there is any interest in better
SHACL support in future versions.

Thanks,
Holger