Re: compiling ShEx oneOf to SHACL

* Irene Polikoff <irene@topquadrant.com> [2017-06-05 10:54-0400]
> You can use sh:xone instead of sh:or, then you will not need any NOT statements

sh:xone works for disjuncts with a single property in them but if
you have more, as in foaf:givenName and foaf:familyName, it doesn't
prevent complete matches of one disjunct with partial matches of
another.
[[
For each value node v let N be the number of the shapes that are
members of $xone where v conforms to the shape.
]]
(What's "$xone"?)

To illustrate this, <F_extraGiven> and <F_extraFamily> pass the shape
below:

<P_name>        foaf:name "Bob Smith".
<P_givenFamily>                         foaf:givenName "Bob" ; foaf:familyName "Smith" .
<F_missing>     <p> <o> .
<F_extraBoth>   foaf:name "Bob Smith" ; foaf:givenName "Bob" ; foaf:familyName "Smith" .
<F_extraGiven>  foaf:name "Bob Smith" ; foaf:givenName "Bob" .
<F_extraFamily> foaf:name "Bob Smith" ;                        foaf:familyName "Smith" .

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59