Re: SHACL-based Instance Edit Forms?

We use SHACL to generate web forms. Not open source though, sorry.

You can take a look at this mini tutorial http://www.topquadrant.com/2017/04/17/shacl-topbraid-web-products-evn-edg/ <http://www.topquadrant.com/2017/04/17/shacl-topbraid-web-products-evn-edg/>

In the beginning it discusses using web ui to create shapes themselves, but towards the end you will see a form for a Person created based on a shape.

For the form widgets that are fancier than what can be simply based on the sh:datatype value, we created an extension for shapes with properties to indicate edit, view and search widgets. You will see them in the Display section for a shape. Map could be a view widget.

Regards,

Irene Polikoff