Re: Service or repository of SHACL rules available? (like LOV or prefix.cc)

Hi,

The ShEx community started a git repo for common schemas here:
https://github.com/shexSpec/schemas

With RDFUnit I was trying to tackle the same problem some time ago.
My approach back then was git + maven. i.e. use git to store constraints
for geo, nif, rml ... and also have then as resources that could be
accessed as a maven dependency [1]

e.g. whenever someone was trying to validate data that had e.g. geo, rml or
nif  properties / classes, RDFUnit could be set to add these constraints
automatically during validation. Since I had them in the classpath, there
was no need for internet access to get them
At the moment, these constraints are written using the RDFUnit test case /
pattern definitions [2] but most of them could be simplified to shapes

Best,
Dimitris

[1]
https://github.com/AKSW/RDFUnit/tree/master/rdfunit-manual-tests/src/main/resources/org/aksw/rdfunit/tests/Manual
[2] http://svn.aksw.org/papers/2014/WWW_Databugger/public.pdf

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association