Re: Last Call for additional SHACL Tests

On 04/19/2017 07:16 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> The WG is eager to receive people's SHACL test cases, both single-feature unit
> tests, and more complex edge cases and real-world examples.  If you have any
> of these, please send them along.    See
> http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/data-shapes-test-suite/ for details.
>
> Given the short timeline, the group is going to need to stop accepting
> submissions for this round soon.  If you can, please send in your test cases
> by *Tuesday, 25 April*.   If this deadline is too soon, please let us know
> about your plans, and we'll try to work something out.   Test cases submitted
> later will still be helpful to implementors, but will not be used as part of
> W3C's Recommendation Track process.
>
> Thanks!
>
>       -- Sandro  (on behalf of RDF Data Shapes WG)

I have been sending in test cases.  I have not yet finished determining
whether more test cases are needed.

My progress has been slowed by not having access to tools needed to check that
test cases are correctly set up. It would have greatly helped if there was a
test harness that could be used to check for this.

My progress has been slowed by deficiencies in the testing process
description.  It would have greatly helped if the testing process correctly
checked for acceptable results.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications