Re: use of datashapes.org in SHACL test cases

I think that this is quite different.

The external OWL 2 repository is a place for test cases, but is unofficial and
separate from the official test suite, with no W3C status.  If this repository
disappears then nothing should change about OWL.

The SHACL test cases are official.  The owner of datashapes.org may want to
prohibit its use in the test cases in the future, which could be problematic
for SHACL.

peter