Re: SHACL for SHACL

Thanks Holger,

Although I didnĀ“t check the actual shapes in detail I have a couple of
comments on some annotations
We have the following triple:

> shsh: a owl:Ontology ;

Do we need shsh to be an owl ontology?

Do we also need to import the SHACL vocabulary?

> shsh: owl:imports sh: ;

I think we only need a few subclass relations which we could duplicate to
make it standalone

I am not sure if this is needed as well, we do not have SHACL-SPARQL
constraints

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association