Re: parameter descriptions for constraint components

Thanks, Peter. I have generalized your comment into

     https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/191

which includes a link to a change set

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/292f12936181ca2d3fd5c096a7880f2de6054f02

The WG would appreciate if you could check for any errors in these
updated definitions.