Re: on determinism in SPARQL constraints

Not necessarily, I could adjust my example similar to yours and run it near
the midnight of Oct 9th.

In general all functions that return values independent of the data graph,
like rand or now may, in some cases, result in non deterministic validation
scenarios.

Dimitris

Typed by thumb. Please forgive brevity, errors.