Re: on determinism in SPARQL constraints

Thanks Peter,

This is a good point but a possible constraint would be "an issue should
not be issued with a future date"

given the following data graph:
 ex:issue1 ex:issued "10-10-2016"^^xsd:date

if we run the validation now we would get different results compared to
running a validation with the exact same input after 10 days.

How could we define a validation scenario to be deterministic but at the
same time allowing such cases?
Requiring identical shapes and data graph would obviously not be enough and
we need to somehow introduce time, but not sure how.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association