Re: Comments on SHACL Editors Draft of 29 April

Hi Tom:

Thanks for your comments on the SHACL specification document.

The working group has not yet put together a process for officially responding
to such comments, but has discussed the need for responses to such comments
that come from the working group as a whole.  I expect that your comments will
be brought up at the next teleconference of the working group and that some
official response will be forthcoming.

If you want to see what is happening to address your comments, you can always
look at the working group mailing list archives,
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/.  The minutes of
the working group's teleconferences are also public, and there are email
messages that provide pointers to them.

peter