Re: Pedantic note

Robert,

Thanks for reviewing the text. This issue was very contentious so we
had to be very precise in order to get consensus in the WG. Now that
the WG agrees on the substance of this solution, the editors have
licence to improve the readability of the text.

Concerning the use of iff, I believe we do need the implication in
both directions in order to precisely define these concepts. We are
defining mathematical sets here so we cannot weaken the implication,
otherwise the sets could include more elements.

-- Arthur