Re: comments on SHACL Core Abstract Syntax and Semantics

Yes I mean the English language descriptions of the meanings of the various
constructs.   This provides a semantics for SHACL, albeit an informal one.

Examples of syntax are examples of syntax, i.e., not semantic.  Providing an
informal description of these examples is semantics of a sort, but saying what
an example means is generally considered to not to have any normative force.

peter