Re: Where to place SHACL in the Semantic Web Stack?

Jose,

SHACL mainly depends on RDF. It will contain a language binding to
allow user-defined constraints written in SPARQL. I'd therefore draw
as sitting on the RDF box and include a "handle" that extends over the
SPARQL box (giving SHACL box a shape similar to the RDF box).

-- Arthur