Re: shapes as i see them

There has been a lot of discussion on just what selectors to allow.  :-)

More seriously, both SPIN and OWL Constraints have a lot of flexibility in
selection.  Your example is a good demonstration that flexible selection is
desirable.  Maybe you should turn flexible selection into a requirement.

SPIN gets flexible selection via global constraints - if you can write a
SPARQL query that returns violations you have already implemented the
constraint in SPIN.  Your example can be quite easily turned into a SPARQL
query so it can be handled by SPIN.

OWL Constraints uses OWL axioms as constraints, interpreting them in the
Herbrand model of an RDF graph under the RDFS semantics, so you get whatever
flexibility OWL gives you.  Your example can be quite easily turned into an
OWL Constraints constraint.

The selection mechanisms in Resource Shape are quite different, as far as I
can tell.  Maybe someone who understands Resource Shape can determine
whether it can handle your example.

ShExC doesn't define any selection mechanism.  It is concerned with the
determination of when a node in an RDF graph matches a shape.

RDFUnit is roughly the combination of several of the above.

peter