Re: SKOS concept scheme URIs as values for constraints

Phil,

Thanks for bringing this up. I thought that I had covered this in use
case #34 [1], and at one point I asked if all of these criteria were met
by the requirements and I was assured that they were. This is a key use
case for the cultural heritage community, so if there are any doubts
that these requirements can be met we need to address this. Perhaps the
was to resolve this is to provide test cases. There seem to be some
functional versions of SHACL that could be used to test this, if I'm not
mistaken. Would you be able to provide some test data?

Thanks,

kc
[1]
http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/data-shapes-ucr/#uc37-defining-allowed-required-values