Re: vote for supporting "closed shapes"

Hello Erik,

What do you mean by "to constrain additional triples to certain
vocabularies" ?
By 'additional triples', do you mean those that do not match anything
mentioned in the constraint ? That is, if the constraint is something
like

:name String | (:firstName String, :lastName String)

then is it the case that the additional triples are all those whose
property is different from :name, :firstName and :lastName ?

By vocabulary, do you mean a set of IRIs allowed as properties for the
triples ?

If my guesses are right, then all this can be easily handled by shape
expressions (and their bag semantics). Note that closed shapes are also
handled.

Best regards,
Iovka

--
Iovka Boneva
Associate professor (MdC) Université de Lille