Re: ShEx questionnaire (was Re: RDF validation questionnaire)

> the working group would get the most value if the questionnaire was
> expressed in terms of SHACL.

I'm afraid the current situation makes this impossible given that as Peter
pointed out the WG has yet to adopt any proposal and SHACL is therefore
currently undefined.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group