Re: ShEx questionnaire (was Re: RDF validation questionnaire)

The questionnaire is about ShEx, I agree.  The message that went out (see
below) talks about RDF validation without directly tying that to ShEx.

The situation is unfortunate in two ways:
1/ People who fill in the questionnaire may be confused as to what is being
asked about.
2/ An opportunity has been lost to get input about RDF validation that is
not tied to ShEx.

peter