Re: [ANN] RDFUnit v0.7.1 - RDF Validation Suite

Dear all,

With this new release I want to showcase most of my arguments in this list.
We already supported them from start but didn't have a nice UI to play
around.

http://rdfunit.aksw.org/demo/

We now have beta support for dc DSP, IBM Resource Shapes as well as
schema.org
You can try for instance sample data from the DSP-SPIN demo e.g.

data:
https://github.com/dcmi/DSP-SPIN-Mapping/blob/master/data/LiteralValueConstraints/DSP_LiteralValueConstraints-LiteralListConstraint_2.ttl
constraints:
https://github.com/dcmi/DSP-SPIN-Mapping/blob/master/constraints/LiteralValueConstraints/DSP_LiteralValueConstraints-LiteralListConstraint_2.ttl

and play around with the generated test-cases, see the different reporting
levels, the detailed user messages or even mix OWL/RDFS, RS & DSP
constraints in the same execution.

The test generation process can be long in big ontologies but in a
validation setting the generated tests can be cached
and there is a lot of room of execution optimization by skipping
unnecessary tests

The DSP & RS configuration is completely SPARQL / RDF based
https://github.com/AKSW/RDFUnit/blob/master/rdfunit-core/src/main/resources/org/aksw/rdfunit/autoGeneratorsDSP.ttl
https://github.com/AKSW/RDFUnit/blob/master/rdfunit-core/src/main/resources/org/aksw/rdfunit/autoGeneratorsRS.ttl

It is not complete due to time constraints and/or lack of documentation
(although RS is close to done)
but contributions and feedback is always welcome.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas