Re: wiki main page refactorred

I have updated some parts of the Wiki also:

- A page about an operational semantics of Shape Expressions which is
inspired in the RelaxNG specification and that is the one that I
implemented in Shexcala. The page is:
https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/ShEx/OperationalSemantics_Operational_semantics

- A list of possible extensions:
https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/ShEx/CurrentDiscussion#Some_extensions.