Re: ShEx negation of edge path

Dear Olivier,

Regarding negation, one of the difficulties is in defining clear and
intuitive semantics. For instance, take
<XXX> {
  ^ (:a xsd:string | :b xsd:string)
}
What does it mean ? What is forbidden for the properties of an XXX-typed
node ?
- forbids a and be to appear cojointly ?
- forbids any a's and b's ?
- what about two a's and one b ? is it forbidden or not ?
- what about two a's and two b's ?

What did you mean in your example ?

Best regards,
Iovka