Re: ShEx negation of edge path

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Gray, Alasdair J G <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>wrote:

>  Hi Eric, All,
>
>  I want to be able to express the constraint that a certain resource in
> an RDF document should not have certain a property.
>
>  Specifically, I want to express that the follow triple is not permitted
> because ex:resource is not permitted to have an ex:invalidProperty edge.
>
> ex:resource ex:invalidProperty “Some value” .

You can negations with symbol !. For example:

<Shape> { ! ex:invalidProperty . }

However, I think, negations are not yet implemented in the Javascript
implementation.

I have just added negations to the Scala implementation (
http://labra.github.io/ShExcala/)

Best regards, Jose Labra

--
Saludos, Labra