Re: Shapes/ShEx or the worrying issue of yet another syntax and lack of validated vision.

Kendall, I'm not sure what you're saying here - that because this
commercial software exists we don't need an open standard? Quite
honestly, I never expect to have $$ to become a customer of any of
these, and that is true for a lot of institutions with which I am familiar.

Is this "running, shipping code" available for those who need to create
their own solutions?

kc

--
Karen Coyle