Re: prospective charter for a shapes validation WG

Data producers need to check that the data they publish is valid with regards to their standards (for example their documentation).

But I agree on the fact that data consumers "see" the data differently from the data producers. and considering the shape definition as a contract between both poorly represent the fact that concerns are different on both sides.

Envoyé de mon iPhone