Re: summarizing proposed changes to charter

I think so.  I just wanted to be up front that it may be a little
different use case than most have been considering.  I think it's very
important, but I also think it may fall outside of what most of the WG
wants to focus on, which is why I suggested that it be an OPTIONAL
deliverable that could be done if there turned out to be sufficient
initiative in the WG.

David