Re: summarizing proposed changes to charter

I think "canonicalization" would be a clearer term, as in:

   "OPTIONAL - A Recommendation for canonical serialization
    of RDF graphs and RDF datasets."

The purpose of this (to me) is to be able to validate that I got the
*exact* RDF data that I expected -- not merely the right classes and
predicates and such.  Would you be okay with including this in the charter?

Thanks,
David