Re: Proposed change to the charter, section 4. Deliverables, Recommendation Track

PROV is a complex recommendation.  The constraints aren't even done against
RDF.  The SPIN solution by Paul Groth runs to 1340 lines.

I think that formalizing the PROV constraints in another constraint formalism
would be a significant activity, and not easy at all.  This is not to say that
this would not be valuable, but I don't think that making this a part of
evaluation at this time is a good idea.

peter