Re: New github organization: ruby-rdf

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:
> I just set up ruby-rdf as an organization on GitHub at http://github.com/ruby-rdf. I've also transferred most of the RDF gems for which I was the owner to this org. This includes the following:
>
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-rdfxml
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-rdfa
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-turtle
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-trig
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-microdata
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-n3
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-xsd
> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/sparql
>
> (others will go there when they're more stable).

For all the gems that you have push access, you could just fork over
to ruby-rdf. That way you're still giving credit to the original
owner. You could explain in the README that the repository has moved
over to the organization. It would help if datagraph, bendinken and
bhuga updated their repository descriptions to point to ruby-rdf as
the canonical ones.

You could just use http://rdoc.info/gems/GEM i.e.
http://rdoc.info/gems/rdf . The site is maintained by the Yard author.