Re: Streaming XML writer

From: Ross Singer <rossfsinger@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:02:20 -0400
Cc: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
To: Peter Williams <pezra@barelyenough.org>
There is a streaming reader in RDFObjects [1,2], and, although I have always intended to port it over to rdf.rb, I haven't had a project yet to justify working on it.

Anyway, it's probably a good starting point, if you want to make one yourself.

-Ross.
1. https://github.com/rsinger/RDFObjects
2. https://github.com/rsinger/RDFObjects/blob/master/lib/rdf_objects/parsers.rb#L288