Re: RDF-Raptor ruby gem

Sure, I can fork it over there and give you access rights. I don't maintain it myself, so if you're keen on keeping things up to date, that would be great! Give me your git account and I'll give you access. Releasing to RubyGems is another matter, and will probably take Ben or Arto to give access.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net