Re: Few Questions about RDF.rb

I've been working with allegrograph, RDF.rb, SPIRA, and Rails.  I've made
some changes to rdf-sesame to improve it for allegrograph.  I also wrote
some code that provides access to the geospatial capabilties of
allegrograph: create point, create polygon, get all points inside, etc. This
code isn't released yet, but I can get it to you - it's still a little
rough.

If you have any question feel to drop me a line.  I'll probably write up a
little doc on Rails 3, RDF, Allegrograph, SPIRA, and RDF.rb soon.

danny