Re: rdf.rb/spira bulk read question

From: Greg Lappen <greg@lapcominc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:45:25 -0500
To: Gabor Ratky <gabor@secretsaucepartners.com>
Cc: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
Thanks for that - no offense taken.... I've been rapidly coming up the
learning curve on CouchDB and RDF, so I'm wide open to suggestions.  This
list has been a great resource I might add....

when you say you do extensive work with CouchDB, does that include
integration with rdf.rb?  I would love to hear more if you want to talk
about it off-list.

Greg