Re: Question about doing RDF analysis in Ruby

Greg,

I'm understanding this as you want a single RDF::Repository that
represents multiple RDF::Repositories in a few different couchDB
installations. In this case, SPARQL won't help you meet that API, as
that API has functions that SPARQL does not (certainly not SPARQL 1.0
anyway).  You'd need to just make an RDF::Repository that sends out
each operation to the sub-repositories and merges the results. This
has been on my personal roadmap and I just haven't made the time.
Shouldn't be a big deal, and I'd push to include such a repository in
the linkeddata gem if you wanted to release it.

Ben