Spira - Collections

From: Stephen Pope <stephen.pope@eduserv.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:00:09 +0000
To: <public-rdf-ruby@w3.org>
Hi all,

I am using Spira to process ordanance survey RDF data and I had a quick
question about collections..

I have defined a simple class for my test .. but :touches has 4
references .. currently this code just returns the first URI .. is there
a way or concept of a collection within the Spira object so it would
return all 4 URI's as an array ?

Hope that makes sense. This is a really great way for creating and
processing RDF.

class OsArea
   include Spira::Resource

   base_uri "http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/id"

   property :id, :predicate =>
RDF::URI("http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/admingeo/hasUnitID"), :type
=> Integer
   property :label, :predicate => RDFS.label, :type => String
   property :preflabel, :predicate => SKOS.prefLabel, :type => String
   property :touches, :predicate =>
:type => String

repo =
Spira.add_repository(:default, repo)