Re: Parsing DBPedia result

It's also worth looking at sparql-client
(http://sparql.rubyforge.org/client/) although it doesn't appear to
support more complicated queries, UNIONs, etc., but would definitely
handle your current queries.

The nice part of this is that it supplies a simple DSL for building
your queries and also parses the results into native ruby objects.

-Ross.