Re: dbpedia lite

Nicholas Humfrey wrote:
>> Re. <http://dbpedialite.org/>, any chance that you could add <link
>> rel="alternate" .../> links in <head/> such that the HTML based
>> Descriptor Docs are associated with alternative Descriptor Docs in
>> different formats (JSON, N3 etc..).
>
> Yes, certainly. I have put this on my Todo list.
>

>> In addition, would you consider adding RDFa into the HTML Descriptor
>> docs such that they to becomes a machine readable structured Linked Data
>> Sources for RDFa aware agents etc.
>
> There is RDFa already there for the Thing pages. Is there something missing?
> Is it Void type stuff that you want me to add to the RDFa?
>

> nick.

I think Kingsley means the "missing triple" which he often mentions is
missing but never tells people what it is.

<http://dbpedialite.org/things/11174052#thing> foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
<http://dbpedialite.org/things/11174052> .

and describe the page/document as well if you can

<http://dbpedialite.org/things/11174052> a foaf:Document;
    foaf:primaryTopic <http://dbpedialite.org/things/11174052#thing> .

etc :)

Best,