Re: Spira triple storage

From: Ben Lavender <blavender@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 19:29:50 +0200
To: David Peterson <david.seth.p@gmail.com>
Cc: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
Thanks for the interest.

Spira supports writing more or less as one might expect.  The first
example in the README has a person.save! statement which will save the
person as triples.

bob = RDF::URI("http://example.org/people/bob").as(Person)
bob.age  = 15
bob.name = "Bob Smith"

There's also bob.destroy! and bob.destroy_resource!.  bob.destroy!
deletes triples associated with the particular model class, and
bob.destroy_resource! deletes all triples with bob's URI as the

The README has several examples of save!:

You can find detailed instance method info at:

Is that what you needed?