Re: RDFa parser for RDF.rb

RDF::RDFa is a native ruby implementation of RDFa. It's currenly on track with work on RDFa 1.1 based on the latest editors draft. rdf-raptor relies on the Redland/Raptor native implementation, which has more complex installation dependencies. RDF::RDFa only relies on Nokogiri, which is based on LibXML, a standard include in Ruby distributions.

RDF:RDFa is not yet fully compliant with the RDFa 1.1 spec, as there are some issues to be worked out in underlying support for primitive RDF resources. However, it is a straight port of the RdfContext RDFa parser, which is fully compliant.

RdfContext also has compliant implementations of RDF/XML and N3-rdf, all implemented in native Ruby. They'll be released in due course.

Gregg