Ruby RdfContext gem released

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:04:18 -0500
To: "public-rdf-ruby@w3.org" <public-rdf-ruby@w3.org>
CC: RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>, RDFa Developers <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
I've released version 0.4.4 of the RdfContext gem. As the name implies, RdfContext supports contextual data-stores bound to graphs, along with a ConjunctiveGraph providing the union of contexts within a given data-store.

* Parses RDF/XML, RDFa and N3. RDF/XML and RDFa both pass all relevant W3C test cases (may be run through specs).
* Graph and ConjunctiveGraph with pluggable data-stores. MemoryStore and SQLite3Store both support contexts as well as quoted-graphs and formulae, although no appropriate graph classes yet exist.
* Graphs serialize to N-Triples and RDF/XML.

The gem contains my previously-released rdfa_parser gem referenced from the RDFa Test Harness.

The Gem is available on GitHub at http://github.com/gkellogg/rdf_context and Gemcutter at http://gemcutter.org/gems/rdf_context. Blog entry at http://www.kellogg-assoc.com/2010/01/03/rdfcontext-gem-released.

Gregg Kellogg