Re: Status Check

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 07:50:29 -0700
To: David Richards <davidlamontrichards@gmail.com>, <public-rdf-ruby@w3.org>
I had a problem with the Ruby Redland/Raptor bindings for RDFa parsing and
dug up a piece of code that Ben Adida originally started. I now have it
passing 101/112 of the tests. Iąd like to see how to release it, perhaps by
contributing it to the ruby-rdfa gem.

The Redland bindings really are pretty poor, with a number of failed garbage
collection assertions.

Gregg