Re: Status Check

From: Paul Stadig <paul@stadig.name>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:21:22 -0400
To: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
I have recently started back up on my RubyRDF project. I have code scattered
around in different places that I'm trying to consolidate. I have always
imagined it as an RDF layer for Ruby that would define an abstract interface
for graphs and provide different implementations (Redland, SPARQL endpoint,
Memory based, Sesame, etc.). I have had some people express interest, and
would invite any contributions.

The gem currently has support for the Sesame REST API (including
transactions), and it has NTriples import/export. I have some ideas I'm
currently trying to work out, so the master branch is a bit unstable, but
I'm hoping to have it cleaned up and released soon.

http://github.com/pjstadig/rubyrdf/tree/master

Paul