[ANN] Announcing RubyRDF 0.0.1

From: Paul Stadig <paul@stadig.name>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:25:17 -0400
To: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
I am pleased to announce the first release of RubyRDF, an RDF (Resource
Description Framework) data access layer for the Ruby programming language
with a pluggable graph implementation.

This initial release provides an in-memory, pure Ruby implementation of the
RDF graph model, as well as an implementation that supports Sesame 1.x
through it HTTP API.

This is considered a preview/alpha release. There are still some major
functions missing, and there may be some changes made to the API in the near
future.

For more information about the project, see the homepage
http://rubyrdf.rubyforge.org/.

Dan, sorry, but I decided to use your project's name. You had said that
you'd be willing to relinquish it, so I just assumed. ;) I'm hoping this is
the start of a fruitful project. I'd be interested in feedback about the
design of the API, as well as any contributions anyone would like to make to
the project. Check out the homepage for some information about getting
involved.

Paul Stadig