Re: Rena-based Ruby RDF library rewrite

From: Paul Stadig <paul@stadig.name>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:39:35 -0400
To: "Tom Morris" <tom@tommorris.org>
Cc: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org, sakai@tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp
Hey Tom,
That's great to hear. Dan Brickley has been poking me recently about Ruby
and RDF, and I've been conversing with Arto Beniken (owner of RDF.rb[1] on
RubyForge). Let's keep the momentum going.

The tarball link works, but I can't seem to pull up the repository link
without logging in. I've signed up for an account.

I'm looking forward to your work.

Paul

[1] http://rubyforge.org/projects/rdfrb/