Allowed values in prefixes

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:43:01 +0000
To: RDFa TF list <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
All,

We just had a discussion on IRC [1] re allowed values in prefixes. Seems
that we have referenced the 'old', 1999 XMLNS spec in our syntax, that is
[2] points to [3]:

NCName  ::= (Letter <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml#NT-Letter>  | '_')
(NCNameChar)*

And further 'Letter' points to the latest version (from 2008) [4] (as it
doesn't use a dated URI but the latest version of the XML spec).

I honestly dunno what to advise people here and/or if we'd need to change
anything - happy to hear what others think.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2010-01-27.html#T11-21-25
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#s_curies