Re: Avoid setting href as new subject when no rel/rev is present

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 13:21 -0500, Stephane Corlosquet wrote:
> I just wanted to check and make sure there is not problem in using the
> empty rel hack, or whether there is a better way of working around
> this?

Yes - it's an odd case. I find it an unintuitive behaviour, though I can
imagine plenty of arguments in its favour.

Other workarounds:

1. Include an explicit @about on the <a> tag.

2. Put something useful into rel, such as sioc:has_discussion.

3. Move the @content and @property to the containing <li> element.

Is there an RDFa test suite case covering this construct?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>