Re: swap-scala's RDFa parser deployed on google app engine

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 19:13:40 +0000
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, RDFa TF list <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, public-cwm-talk@w3.org
On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 11:21 +0000, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> Thanks a lot DanC! Awesome. I'll update the IR soon together with
> Damian's java-rdfa parser, which is still on my todo list. Any other
> implementation I might have missed out?

I'd appreciate it if you dropped Swignition and replaced it with
RDF::RDFa::Parser. The latter is passing the full test suite (or at
least it does when run locally on my computer). I have a web service
here though it can be a little slow:

	http://srv.buzzword.org.uk/rdfa-to-xml.cgi?uri=

For those who are interested, Swignition (formerly known as Cognition)
is more or less dead. However, its carrion will provide food for various
spin-offs that I'm releasing (of which RDF::RDFa::Parser is the first).
Swignition was too monolithic - the spin-offs will be smaller, more
modular parsers and serialisers/writers.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>