RDFa DOM API Editors Draft

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 00:15:33 -0500
I had an action to create and publish a skeleton document for the RDFa

The content of the document has not been discussed prior to publishing,
nor should anybody expect it to be the approach that the group will take
in the coming months. I was mostly just playing around with ReSpec to
see if it has the facilities that we will need as we define the
interface for the DOM.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.2.1 Released - Video and Data Sales